FactionC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FactionC
FactionC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuppyWhisperer's Helper Application :)

Go down

GuppyWhisperer's Helper Application :) Empty GuppyWhisperer's Helper Application :)

Post  GuppyWhisperer Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Name : David`

Ingame Name : GuppyWhisperer

How long have you been on the server : 2 days but i played with the a majority of this servers members on the previous server so i know them well Smile

Past experiences with being staff : I was a Moderator on server before this and a Moderator on 2 other servers that shut down due to funding

Knowledge of server plugins : 6/10 on most popular plugins, at least once a day i am researching custom plugins, less known plugins and plugins i dont have a handle on yet " World Edit" as an example.

Why should you be a Mod :

Past experiences : I've been a moderator on a couple servers, i know what it takes to be a Mod and what is acceptable and not

Have you ever been banned/Jailed : Well if you consider being jailed and banned by Austin multiple times

Do you have skype and a Mic? : I have skype, but no mic, i will be getting a computer upgrade which will include a video camera and mic in the near future Razz

How many hours a day are you on the server : Over the past 48 hours i've been on this server i'd say that i've been on at least 14...I am usually on late at night, early morning, and evenings and stay on for multiple hours, if there is no need for help and or traffic of new players, issues/ bugs is low i might get off early but come on later.

Give us a couple sentences about yourself: If you've seen me on the server i might come off as weird, funny, an asshole xD , etc. But when it comes down to it i can be a serious guy and deliver punishment without sympathy but i will always hear both sides of the story before making a decision, plus 8/10 my decisions are level-headed and rational Very Happy. I like to have fun and troll around, FUN things i will do as mod is host drop parties at random locations, host gladiator tournaments for a surprise, build arenas, hotels and more! I can be mildly hotheaded sometimes i wont deny it, if that were to occur i would cool down a little bit and remain rational and unbiased! Smile. Im a very helpful guy and will treat all questions seriously and do my very best to help anybody out if and when they need it! Hope ya pick me for mod Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

GuppyWhisperer

Back to top Go down