FactionC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FactionC
FactionC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sollux's Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Sollux's Mod Application Empty Sollux's Mod Application

Post  Sollux Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Name : Liked to be referred as Hibari

Ingame Name :Sollux

How long have you been on the server : 2 days

Past experiences with being staff : Being staff on this server none but I have been a mod on 3 server and Admin on one But they all shut down due to not enough players and boredom from the owner xD

Knowledge of server plugins : Honestly I know only a bit about plugins mostly about world edit, but I am willing to learn how to use the plug-ins on the server. :3

Why should you be a Mod : I love to help and resolve situations, and make this server thrive and become a top notch server. I will do anything to make this server well known and a good server to be on.

Past experiences : [DONT MENTION OTHER SERVERS NAMES] Like I have said earlier I have been a mod on 3 server and Admin on one But they all shut down due to not enough players and the owner getting bored

Have you ever been banned/Jailed : I have been jailed by a terrible mod who says I couldn't help there server without getting the rank ¬___¬

Do you have skype and a Mic? : Yup!

How many hours a day are you on the server : It depends I am usually on a lot but on Mondays, Wednesday, Friday I am gone from 7 - 10 Surprised (Martial Arts)

Give us a couple sentences about yourself :I am a chill person unless you test and say I can't do things (pet peeve) I am a really competitive person, but im not cocky or amy of that. I love to build and make le server pretty and when a fight goes on I try to make both sides happy with the decision Very Happy Well Thanks for listening and I hope I get to be mod Smile
Sollux
Sollux

Back to top Go down

Sollux's Mod Application Empty Re: Sollux's Mod Application

Post  Equilibrium Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm

You have been chosen as a possible Helper! Smile
7/31/12

Equilibrium

Back to top Go down

Sollux's Mod Application Empty Re: Sollux's Mod Application

Post  Sollux Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 am

Great! I wish I could Go On But I updated My MC and Now I can't Get in Sad