FactionC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FactionC
FactionC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aidan's Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Aidan's Moderator Application Empty Aidan's Moderator Application

Post  Aidanownsu Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:58 am

Hello and welcome, my name is Aidan. I am currently applying for a Moderator position. Why? I am highly dedicated to helping out players with their troubles, and preventing any hacking, bad behaviour / language, etc.

Name : Aidan

Ingame Name : Aidanownsu

How long have you been on the server : Approx. 2 weeks+

Past experiences with being staff : I am a trustworthy individual, being capable of preventing bad behaviour. I have once been an Administrator on a SKYBLOCK server; as I was recommended by serveral staff members due to my actions.

Knowledge of server plugins : I have the knowledge of a lot of plugins, as i've experienced them through my travels amougst servers. I know the popular plugins, and how effective they are and if players like them.

Why should you be a Mod : I would be a great Mod for this server; as I'm highly dedicated to HELP and FIX all problems in the server. I will kick/ban any highly suspected hackers; or report it to a higher rank for further actions. I am 110% against hacking, swearing and bad behaviour. My passion is to help all in need.

Past experiences : My past experiences with people has been pretty good. People have been very happy with me, as I help people without being asked. I have had an ADMIN position a year ago and was highly respected.

Have you ever been banned/Jailed : I have NEVER been banned/jailed. I won't / I NEVER will.

Do you have skype and a Mic? : I have Skype and a Turtle Beach headset which is very clear for speaking.

How many hours a day are you on the server : I will be on this server for at LEAST 1 hour daily. Mainly 2.5 hours+. More on weekends.

Give us a couple sentences about yourself : I am a nice person which lives in Australia and speaks English only. I like to be good and nice to everybody in the world Smile

Aidanownsu

Back to top Go down

Aidan's Moderator Application Empty Re: Aidan's Moderator Application

Post  Aidanownsu Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Anybody ask me if you need help! Smile

Aidanownsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidanownsu Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Anyone there? Wink

Aidanownsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidanownsu Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Outdated minecraft :\

Aidanownsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sollux Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 am

Aidan If you still have it outdated then as UnDimensional He helped me and Freedom_14 to downgrade it and we were able to get back on
Sollux
Sollux

Back to top Go down

Aidan's Moderator Application Empty updated

Post  freedom_14 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:22 pm

The server is updated to 1.3.1 now
freedom_14
freedom_14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content