FactionC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FactionC
FactionC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuppyWhisperer's FUN Mod suggestions!

3 posters

Go down

GuppyWhisperer's FUN Mod suggestions! Empty GuppyWhisperer's FUN Mod suggestions!

Post  GuppyWhisperer Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm

UPDATES WILL BE ADDED TO THE TOP, THAT WAY YOU DONT HAVE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE THE NEW UPDATES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mods below will be a compilation of mods that i believe would enhance the in game experience, i will be updating this as i research more mods and update back on it. For now this is a small sample of what is to come Smile *NOTICE* AS OF RIGHT NOW I CAN NOT POST LINKS TO THE MODS, BUT AS SOON AS I CAN, ALL THE MODS ALONG WITH THEIR ACCOMPANIED LINK WILL BE POSTED

*NOTICE 2* I ADVISE RESEARCHING MORE ON EACH MOD BEFORE INSTALLING, I HAVE LAID THE FOUNDATION IT IS UP TO YOU TO DO THE REST, I WILL ADD MORE DETAILS AS I SEE FIT LATER ON

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 1: Potions Plus. This plugin would be a great combination to the Armor Abilities and Mo' Arrows suggestions below. This plugin also allows for the original potions to be used. The Plugin is on The curse website and on the dev bukkit website, ill update with links when i get the perms

Features: (Haste): Arm swings faster, blocks break faster
(Mining Fatigue): Arm swings slower, blocks break slower
(Jump Boost): Allows the player to jump higher
(Nausea): Causes the view to wobble
(Resistance): Reduces all incoming damage
(Water Breathing): Causes air meter to be constantly full while underwater
(Blindness): Creates thick black fog around the player and prevents sprinting and critical hits

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Mod: Smart Moving

I'm sure most of you have already heard of this mod, if not, basically it adds a real life type of aspect to movement, (swimming, running, flying, falling, etc!) i shall list the features below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Climbing only via gaps in the walls
Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
Alternative animations for flying and falling
Climbing along ceilings and up vines
Jumping up & back while climbing
Configurable sneaking
Alternative swimming
Alternative diving
Alternative flying
Faster sprinting
Side & Back jumps
Charged jumps
Head jumps
Crawling
Sliding

This mod would fit well with the server because of the addition of a parkour arena being added! Now parkour can be taken to new levels and become ever more entertaining and challenging for everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Mod: Animal Bike Mod

This is a fun mod that also includes a way of transportation that is fast and effective. A preview will be below. pretty much all mobs are rideable and more are included along with it. Ride horseback with your friends as you go to pillage a castle. A cool aspect that could be used with this is animal races (horses)
we could have a racing arena built and inside races would be hosted once in awhile (weekly maybe) and whoever wins gets a prize! Occasionally we could have a tournament which involve brackets ,etc. The options are endless Smile

3rd Mod: Armor Abilities - Get Abilities For Wearing Different Types Of Armor! [1.2.5-R4.0]

This mod provides an incentive to wear, carry different types of armor with you as each one has a unique ability because who doesnt get tired of seeing people race to get diamond armor (BLAND) The armor abilities will be below.

Leather Armor : Player's speed is increased per armor piece they have on.
With a full suit on, the player dig faster.
Iron Armor : Players can breathe underwater a few seconds longer per armor they have on.
With a full suit, they can breathe underwater indefinitely and dig speed increased while underwater.
Gold Armor : Player's can jump extra blocks high per armor piece they have on.
With a full gold armor set on, Player's can jump extra blocks high and do not take fall damage.
Diamond Armor : Players can be sit in lava a few seconds longer per armor piece they have on.
With a full set, the player is not damaged by fire at all for as long as they wear the full set
ChainMail Armor : When player wearing a full chain-mail suit is struck, the attacker is struck by lightning.

4th Mod: Carz - Drive in Minecraft! v1.3 [1.2.5-R4.0]

A mediocre plugin at best, but still fun, this mod's features are

Drive cars on land!
Upgrade your car!
Make your car indestructible
Unlock your car using the ID you choose
Upgrade your car to improve the performance!

The mod is being worked on and new features will be added as it progresses

This is another fun, way of traveling without walking, ideas for this mod could also be along with the previous one ^^^. Car races! Daytona 500! Indie 500! Very Happy NASCAR-MC Very Happy it is what you make of it!

5th Mod: MoArrows v2.4.0 - Add new arrow types and customize bow damage! [1.2.5-R4.0]

I honestly love the looks of this plugin the features just wow me just from a glance here they are:

- More arrow types!
- poison, explosive, (NEW!) compression, teleport, lightning, slow, razor, piercing, fire, net, doombringer
- Perfect for a Ranger class!
- see -this page- for detailed descriptions of all arrow types.
- Beefy damage system!
- Customize all base and crit damage levels! You decide what damage the bow does!
- Replaces default crit system with a newer, sexier one
- See -this page- for notes on physical vs. special damage
- Take your time and aim.. damage is increased when crouching (sneaking) while shooting!
- Customize arrow damage over time effects (fire, poison, etc)!
- Heavy armor reduces bow effectiveness.. it's hard to shoot with plate armor on!
- For advanced users, you can customize the damage penalty levels!
- Control who can use what arrows with new permissions support!
- Add arrow cooldowns!
- Add item costs for arrow types! Want the player to have TnT for an exploding arrow? No problem!
- Add up to 10 item type requirements (64 items per requirement max) per arrow!
- (You will never need more than this.)
- WorldGuard support! Keep those deadly arrows out of safe regions!
- If a region does not allow PvP, the arrow does no damage.
- Towny support! Keep those deadly arrows out of non-PvP towns!
- If a town has disabled PVP, the arrow does no damage.
- Factions support! Add protection to faction zones!
- Enable or disable block explosion and fire damage in the config.
- Safe and peaceful zones are now protected against special arrows.
- (NEW!) Users can now remove unwanted arrow types from bow cycling! See the usage instructions!
- (NEW!) Customize razor and piercing multipliers as well as doombringer poison duration!

With all these features, being a Archer is more of an incentive and a more fun way of approaching it. This would be a great combination with the Armor Mod i posted above. With these two mods PVP would be greatly enhanced!

6th Mod: Minecraft Hunger Games - the first Hunger games plugin! [1.2.5 R-4.0]

A real life like hunger games plugin, what more could you possibly want?

Features:
Arenas defined by radius, and cornucopia.
Tributes and or Gamemakers (who can edit their own Arena) are assigned to arenas
Forcefields at the edge of an arena (noticeable when a game is going )!
Block Protection/Crafting configurable in or outside Arenas!
Customizable realistic chat!
And more upcoming!

This has been a great success on other servers and players really do seem to enjoy and love it! A great addition to the server!

As of now this is the end of the post, in the future when i find more bukkit fun mods i will update this, make sure to watch this thread as i will update it with periodically, please leave your thought and opinions below! Smile

Last edited by GuppyWhisperer on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revision)

GuppyWhisperer

Back to top Go down

GuppyWhisperer's FUN Mod suggestions! Empty Re: GuppyWhisperer's FUN Mod suggestions!

Post  Snazytron Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

GuppyWhisperer wrote:The mods below will be a compilation of mods that i believe would enhance the in game experience, i will be updating this as i research more mods and update back on it. For now this is a small sample of what is to come Smile *NOTICE* AS OF RIGHT NOW I CAN NOT POST LINKS TO THE MODS, BUT AS SOON AS I CAN, ALL THE MODS ALONG WITH THEIR ACCOMPANIED LINK WILL BE POSTED

*NOTICE 2* I ADVISE RESEARCHING MORE ON EACH MOD BEFORE INSTALLING, I HAVE LAID THE FOUNDATION IT IS UP TO YOU TO DO THE REST, I WILL ADD MORE DETAILS AS I SEE FIT LATER ON

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Mod: Smart Moving

I'm sure most of you have already heard of this mod, if not, basically it adds a real life type of aspect to movement, (swimming, running, flying, falling, etc!) i shall list the features below

Climbing only via gaps in the walls
Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
Alternative animations for flying and falling
Climbing along ceilings and up vines
Jumping up & back while climbing
Configurable sneaking
Alternative swimming
Alternative diving
Alternative flying
Faster sprinting
Side & Back jumps
Charged jumps
Head jumps
Crawling
Sliding

This mod would fit well with the server because of the addition of a parkour arena being added! Now parkour can be taken to new levels and become ever more entertaining and challenging for everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Mod: Animal Bike Mod

This is a fun mod that also includes a way of transportation that is fast and effective. A preview will be below. pretty much all mobs are rideable and more are included along with it. Ride horseback with your friends as you go to pillage a castle. A cool aspect that could be used with this is animal races (horses)
we could have a racing arena built and inside races would be hosted once in awhile (weekly maybe) and whoever wins gets a prize! Occasionally we could have a tournament which involve brackets ,etc. The options are endless Smile

3rd Mod: Armor Abilities - Get Abilities For Wearing Different Types Of Armor! [1.2.5-R4.0]

This mod provides an incentive to wear, carry different types of armor with you as each one has a unique ability because who doesnt get tired of seeing people race to get diamond armor (BLAND) The armor abilities will be below.

Leather Armor : Player's speed is increased per armor piece they have on.
With a full suit on, the player dig faster.
Iron Armor : Players can breathe underwater a few seconds longer per armor they have on.
With a full suit, they can breathe underwater indefinitely and dig speed increased while underwater.
Gold Armor : Player's can jump extra blocks high per armor piece they have on.
With a full gold armor set on, Player's can jump extra blocks high and do not take fall damage.
Diamond Armor : Players can be sit in lava a few seconds longer per armor piece they have on.
With a full set, the player is not damaged by fire at all for as long as they wear the full set
ChainMail Armor : When player wearing a full chain-mail suit is struck, the attacker is struck by lightning.

4th Mod: Carz - Drive in Minecraft! v1.3 [1.2.5-R4.0]

A mediocre plugin at best, but still fun, this mod's features are

Drive cars on land!
Upgrade your car!
Make your car indestructible
Unlock your car using the ID you choose
Upgrade your car to improve the performance!

The mod is being worked on and new features will be added as it progresses

This is another fun, way of traveling without walking, ideas for this mod could also be along with the previous one ^^^. Car races! Daytona 500! Indie 500! Very Happy NASCAR-MC Very Happy it is what you make of it!

5th Mod: MoArrows v2.4.0 - Add new arrow types and customize bow damage! [1.2.5-R4.0]

I honestly love the looks of this plugin the features just wow me just from a glance here they are:

- More arrow types!
- poison, explosive, (NEW!) compression, teleport, lightning, slow, razor, piercing, fire, net, doombringer
- Perfect for a Ranger class!
- see -this page- for detailed descriptions of all arrow types.
- Beefy damage system!
- Customize all base and crit damage levels! You decide what damage the bow does!
- Replaces default crit system with a newer, sexier one
- See -this page- for notes on physical vs. special damage
- Take your time and aim.. damage is increased when crouching (sneaking) while shooting!
- Customize arrow damage over time effects (fire, poison, etc)!
- Heavy armor reduces bow effectiveness.. it's hard to shoot with plate armor on!
- For advanced users, you can customize the damage penalty levels!
- Control who can use what arrows with new permissions support!
- Add arrow cooldowns!
- Add item costs for arrow types! Want the player to have TnT for an exploding arrow? No problem!
- Add up to 10 item type requirements (64 items per requirement max) per arrow!
- (You will never need more than this.)
- WorldGuard support! Keep those deadly arrows out of safe regions!
- If a region does not allow PvP, the arrow does no damage.
- Towny support! Keep those deadly arrows out of non-PvP towns!
- If a town has disabled PVP, the arrow does no damage.
- Factions support! Add protection to faction zones!
- Enable or disable block explosion and fire damage in the config.
- Safe and peaceful zones are now protected against special arrows.
- (NEW!) Users can now remove unwanted arrow types from bow cycling! See the usage instructions!
- (NEW!) Customize razor and piercing multipliers as well as doombringer poison duration!

With all these features, being a Archer is more of an incentive and a more fun way of approaching it. This would be a great combination with the Armor Mod i posted above. With these two mods PVP would be greatly enhanced!

6th Mod: Minecraft Hunger Games - the first Hunger games plugin! [1.2.5 R-4.0]

A real life like hunger games plugin, what more could you possibly want?

Features:
Arenas defined by radius, and cornucopia.
Tributes and or Gamemakers (who can edit their own Arena) are assigned to arenas
Forcefields at the edge of an arena (noticeable when a game is going )!
Block Protection/Crafting configurable in or outside Arenas!
Customizable realistic chat!
And more upcoming!

This has been a great success on other servers and players really do seem to enjoy and love it! A great addition to the server!

As of now this is the end of the post, in the future when i find more bukkit fun mods i will update this, make sure to watch this thread as i will update it with periodically, please leave your thought and opinions below! Smile

HungerGames Will forsure be added.
MoArrow's gonna talk to bobby about.
Armor Abilities Also will prlly add.

The rest are shit.
Snazytron
Snazytron
Admin

https://factionc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GuppyWhisperer's FUN Mod suggestions! Empty Re: GuppyWhisperer's FUN Mod suggestions!

Post  GuppyWhisperer Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Wb animal bike and smart movement :/

GuppyWhisperer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gm_Deadmau5 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am

Put In The Aether Mod!
Gm_Deadmau5
Gm_Deadmau5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down